- beautiful pink sapphires and on trend paper clip chain
- pink sapphires are about 2 1/4 inches long and each micro faceted pink sapphire is approximately 3mm each
- pink sapphires are on a gold filled paper clip chain with freshwater pearls next to the gold filled lobster clasp
- necklace is 16 inches long
- this necklace is one of a kind, you will recieve this exact necklace
Meaning and History of Pink Sapphires
- Pink is one of the rarest colors in sapphires. Formed from the mineral corundum
- Throughout history pink sapphires have been symbols of love. In Asian lore they are sometimes compared to the sacred lotus flower, standing for beauty, wisdom and purity.
- Pink Sapphire soothes the heart and aligns it with the mind, healing wounds of the past and encouraging compassion for others. It helps one develop the courage to be open again to relationships and to find joy in interacting with others.
pink sapphires & gold paperclip chain