- perfectly pale pink keshi pearl on a gold filled paper clip chain
- necklace is 18 inches long
- keshi pearl is 3/4 inch long
- necklace finished with a gold toggle clasp
- necklace is one of a kind, you will receive this exact necklace
- Fun Facts:
- Keshi pearls are small non-nucleated pearls typically formed as by-products of pearl cultivation.
- Keshi is a Japanese word also meaning "poppy" (ケシ, 芥子)
- Because they have no nucleus, keshi pearls are composed entirely of nacre.
pink keshi pearl with toggle clasp