- simple and modern keshi pearl on paper clip chain and a heart toggle clasp
- beautiful irridescent pinkish/purplish keshi pearl is half an inch long- every keshi pearl has unique color and shapes
- gold filled paper clip chain is 17 inches long and finished with a gold filled heart shaped toggle clasp (approximately half an inch)
- necklace is one of a kind, you will receive this exact necklace
- Fun Facts about Keshi Pearls:
- Keshi pearls are small non-nucleated pearls typically formed as by-products of pearl cultivation.
- Keshi is a Japanese word also meaning "poppy" (ケシ, 芥子)
- Because they have no nucleus, keshi pearls are composed entirely of nacre.
keshi pearl and heart shaped toggle clasp