- subtle shades of purple and grey are beautiful with this golden baroque pearl
- microfaceted coin shaped iolote shimmer in the light, each one is 4mm
- baroque pearl is .6 inches long and attached to a gold filled toggle clasp
- necklace is 16 1/2 inches long
- necklace is one of a kind, you will recieve this exact necklace
- FUN FACTS:
- Iolite comes from the Ancient Greek word ‘Ios’ which translates to violet – a nod to the soft and rich purple shading of the mystical stone.
- Iolite may be called the water sapphire thanks to its purple and blue hues, but the crystal is rich with the natural phenomenon of Pleochroism, which means it changes in shades of different color according to light and movement. Iolite can shimmer from blue to violet and gray.
iolite and freshwater pearl necklace