- stunning natural bumble bee jasper pendant
- the pendant is .7 inches long and .5 inches wide
- the pendant is on a gold filled paper clip chain that is 16 inches long and finished with 2 freshwater pearls and a gold filled lobster clasp
- this necklace is one of a kind - you will receive this exact necklace
- fun facts:
- Bumblebee Jasper is a sedimentary rock that is bright yellow-orange and black.
- Bumblebee Jasper is found only in Indonesia and is formed on an active volcano.
- Bumblebee Jasper is a rare Limestone, primarily composed of Calcite and Volcanic Ash. It’s white/gray color is Calcite, the black layers are actually Pyrite and the bright yellow/orange color is Realgar.
- if you like a matching set, here is a link to matching bumble bee jasper earrings-
bumble bee jasper pendant