- stunning natural bumble bee jasper earrings
- each bumble jasper earring is .7 inches long and .5 inches wide
- the bumble bee jasper earrings are on a gold filled earwire that is 1.25 inches long
- these earrings are one of a kind - you will receive these exact earrings
- fun facts:
- Bumblebee Jasper is a sedimentary rock that is bright yellow-orange and black.
- Bumblebee Jasper is found only in Indonesia and is formed on an active volcano.
- Bumblebee Jasper is a rare Limestone, primarily composed of Calcite and Volcanic Ash. It’s white/gray color is Calcite, the black layers are actually Pyrite and the bright yellow/orange color is Realgar.
- if you like a matching set, check out this link for a matching bumble bee jasper necklace -https://www.watermelandesigns.com/product-page/bumble-bee-jasper-pendant
bumble bee jasper earrings